Friday, March 22, 2013

Off the wagon, on again, off again.

Life got busy. We listed our house for sale and promptly got bazillions of showings. All of that entailed packing up 3 dogs, 3 kiss and vacating the house for an hour to five hours at a time. It was getting exhausting. After 50 showings and no offers we decided this week to take it off the market until after the baby is born. What a relief.

I am 34 weeks pregnant today and things are going by fast now. I am extremely tired but grateful I have the opportunity for afternoon naps :) I have been losing weight but little baby man is getting bigger right on track so my doctor isn't too worried. I'm supposed to gain a half lb a week in these last several weeks. I'm trying to eat better/more complete meals.

I am at the point where my anxiety over having a c section is waning as my extreme excitement to meet my son is growing. I can't wait to hold him, nurse him, and cloth diaper his little bum.

I have a doctors appt next Wednesday since I've graduated to every 2 week appts now. I will try and remember to update then!

No comments:

Post a Comment